Scalable Systems Add Performance and Capacity
Expand the Cisco UCS Invicta Appliance into the Cisco UCS Invicta Scaling System—the ﬁrst enterprise-class, scalable, all-flash array. UCS Invicta Scaling System supports a mix of high-performance and data-reduction technology, allowing workloads to be placed on the most effective device. The multi-tenant architecture can enable accelerated applications to coexist without compromising performance.
Features and Capabilities
Cisco UCS Invicta Scaling System offers investment protection and scaling based on IT needs:
- Scale up and scale out—scale both performance and capacity
- Have data reduction and application acceleration side by side in the same architecture
Accelerate data-intensive workloads, including analytics and intelligence, batch processing, database loads, email, high-performance computing, online transaction processing, video transcoding, and virtual desktops.
- Scalable pools of flash memory eliminate operational bottlenecks in the data center.
- React to dynamic business trends with integrated transactional data and real-time analytics.
Sustain competitive advantage with faster application run times, business process times, time-to-service delivery, time-to-market, and time-to-access new and existing revenue streams.
A lower total cost of ownership (TCO) results from savings in several areas:
- Unified management reduces administrative workload and automates IT processes
- Solid-state flash memory technology reduces power consumption and floor space
- Data reduction reduces IT infrastructure and data center footprint requirements
- Thin provisioning eliminates the cost of unused, over-allocated resources