Do you need workstation-class high performance graphics? Do you need better end-user experience with virtual desktops? Would you like to gain the security and manageability benefits of a data center architecture? The HP ProLiant WS460c Gen9 Graphics Server Blade allows you to centralize your organization’s high-end desktop PCs and Workstations for more business efficient end-user computing infrastructure while delivering the same superior user experience. Assisted with workstation-class high-performance professional graphics hardware, the HP WS460c can be a single-user dedicated graphics server or host multiple users sharing resource through graphics virtualization. And with NVIDIA® GRID virtualization technology, right sizing the GPU performance to its user needs is a breeze through simple software configuration. HP ProLiant WS460c Gen9 is your business efficient and high-performance end-user computing platform delivering superior user experience from the data center.
- Server Rack
- High-performance NVIDIA Quadro graphics and GRID Virtualization
- Windows 8.1 Pro 64 operating system support
- High performance Intel® Xeon® E5-2600 v3 processors, HP DDR4 SmartMemory and 12 Gb/s SAS
- Flexible storage controller options for an ideal balance of performance and price
- Internal USB 3.0, dual micro-SD, and optional M.2 support
- The HP ProLiant WS460c Gen9 Graphics Server Blade has a high host density of up to 16 (or 8 expansion) blades and high graphics density of up to 48 GPUs per 10U rack space.
- Simplified and streamlined through converged architecture.
- HP BladeSystem inherent power, cooling and cost efficiency.
GPU Accelerated End-User Computing
- The HP ProLiant WS460c Gen9 Graphics Server Blade delivers a virtualized, full-fidelity desktop experience including support for 3D graphics applications.
- Provides hardware accelerated graphics for workstation class performance.
- Up to 70% performance increases with Intel® Xeon® E5-2600 v3 processors.
- HP DDR4 SmartMemory at 2133 MHz (up to 512 GB): +14% - 33% throughput compared to competition and 35% lower power consumption than 1.5v DDR3 at the same bin speed.
- Optional HP Smart Array P244br storage controller with 1 GB Flash-Write Back Cache (FWBC) DDR3 at 1866 MHz improves storage performance for demanding workloads.
Improved Resource Use and Access Flexibility
- The HP ProLiant WS460c Gen9 Graphics Server Blade increases user density and resource utilization through virtualized graphics.
- Removes graphics performance bottlenecks with graphics accelerated virtualized desktop environment.
- Provides a high level of access flexibility.
Transforming Business Economics by Accelerating Service Delivery
- HP OneView provides the Power of One—a single comprehensive view of the data center, managing hardware, software, firmware, and drivers.
- HP Integrated Lights-out (iLO) software features server lifecycle management advancements including iLO Federation, which remotely manages groups of servers at scale.
- Intel® is a trademark of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and other countries.
- Xeon® is a trademark of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and other countries.
- NVIDIA® is a registered trademark of NVIDIA Corporation in the U.S. and other countries.