Are you looking for the right server blade to be your data center workhorse for your demanding core IT and virtualization workloads? Designed for a wide range of configuration and deployment options, the HP ProLiant BL460c Gen9 Server Blade provides the flexibility to optimize your core IT applications with right-sized storage for the right workload for a lower TCO. All of this is managed by HP OneView, the converged management platform that accelerates IT service delivery and boosts business performance.
The BL460c Gen9 Server Blade uses Intel® Xeon® E5-2600 v3 processors with up to 70% performance 1 gain over the previous generation, plus enhanced HP DDR4 SmartMemory offering up to 33% performance 2 increase. Flexible storage controller options additional support includes an optional 12 Gb/s SAS controller, 20 Gb FlexibleLOM NICs, and USB 3.0 on the internal connector.
- Flexible storage controller options for an ideal balance of performance and price
- Industry standard support of Intel® Xeon® E5-2600 v3 processors, HP DDR4 SmartMemory and 12 Gb/s SAS
- Internal USB 3.0, future optional dual micro-SD, and future optional M.2 support deliver a variety of system boot options
Superior Value Across Different Workloads
- The HP ProLiant BL460c Gen9 Server Blade delivers the right performance, scalability, and economics for the converged data center in the new era of compute at the lowest cost, fastest time to value with latest innovations.
- Provides the flexibility to optimize your core IT applications, with right-sized storage for the right workload lowering TCO, all managed by HP OneView the converged management platform that accelerates IT service delivery and boosts business performance.
Increased Performance in the Data Center
- The HP ProLiant BL460c Gen9 Server Blade delivers up to 70% performance increases with Intel® Xeon® E5-2600 v3 processors.
- HP DDR4 SmartMemory at 2133 MHz (up to 512 GB): +14% - 33% throughput compared to competition and 35% lower power consumption than 1.5v DDR3 at the same bin speed.
Optional HP Smart Array P244br storage controller with 1 GB Flash-Write Back Cache (FWBC) DDR3 at 1866 MHz improves storage performance for demanding workloads.